- Exceptional Durability and Resiliency: Granite tile is tough and stain-resistant.
- Heat-Resistant: Tiles withstand high temperatures without sustaining damage.
- Unique Patterns: Every tile is different and features distinctive mottling, iridescent flecks or veining.
- Neutral Shades: Granite tiles are available in natural, neutral hues that fit virtually any color scheme.
- Resists Wear: Tiles resist scratches, chips and damage from high traffic exposure.
- Acid-Resistant: Tiles are not harmed by most acidic foods or liquids.
- Antibacterial Surface: Tiles are less likely to harbor bacteria.
- Increases Home Value: Natural stone boosts both aesthetic appeal and market value.
- Cost-Effective: For kitchen counters, these tiles are less expensive and easier to install than granite slabs.
- Life-Long Shine: With proper care, the polished surface remains intact for the life of the tile.
- Easy Maintenance: Tiles can be cleaned with a damp sponge and mild detergent. Periodic sealing is required.
Wall Tiles: Granite Stone Tiles
These are pictures of Granite stone tiles, in glazed and polished features and are typical examples of Floor and Wall Tiles. Most granite stone tiles are identified by serial numbers that accompany them, since there are numerous design and standards for granite tiles.
Granite tiles are attractive, durable and versatile, and come in many colors and styles. They are ideal for decorating in a rustic-themed room, and are resistant to stains and moisture. Granite tiles are perfect for foyers and throughout your home.
Turn to Granite Tile for the Ultimate in Style, Function and Strength
Granite tiles are attractive, durable and versatile, and come in many colors and styles. They are resistant to stains and moisture, so can be used in a number of rooms.
WHY BUILDERS PREFER GRANITE TILES?
Builders and decorators have relied on the beauty, strength and quality of fine granite for centuries. And its popularity in residential homes and businesses has grown in the past decade. From ancient Egyptian pyramids to modern commercial flooring, structures featuring granite are breathtakingly beautiful and nearly indestructible.
The Benefits of Granite Tile